- Model Driven Stack
The one day event, takes into account in 2012 not only the aspects related to delivering model driven software solutions and Business Process Management and IT Governance. The intent is to connect the governance aspect of an enterprise with IT using the modelling as a glue that enable a continuum across the two. We do not simply state that IT is to be aligned with the business, but that the business has to receive impulse from it. The IT has not to chase the business but be an enabler, a business virtual machine, more than being business driven: innovation in IT can leverage the business.. ITL, COBIT, TOGAF, BPM, Archimate methodologies shall not to be applied only to provide key results as a set of blue prints and diagrams, but able to drive IT solutions that drive control, monitoring, metrics for continuous integration and improvement.
Model driven approach can move out of the pure software development giving real benefit to the business in order to be more responsive, effective, sustainable and secure in networked world.
“Bring your processes to life”: BPM is first result of this kind that can provide ready to be used software solutions from business process models that via a proper SOA and EAI architecture can drive the enterprise. Business models diagrams can now be optimized and applied with a small IT inductance is properly modeled and integrated. This approach can scale up to enterprise governance.
The challenge is to improve Business performance with a modelling approach to enable the enterprise to be more agile in adapting to new business strategies for either improve turnaround and efficiency or to reduce costs. Business and IT need to converge.
This event will include presentations from business experts, industry evangelists and architects, describing real cases in business sectors such as telecom, banking and services. Key players in the Italian market and international experts will attend the event.
Participants will learn:
- The value for the organization to apply Business Process Automation techniques;
- How executable modelling technologies can be beneficial to the IT and the management;
- A business-focused approach to modeling and the specifications and standards critical to business modeling success;
- Lessons Learned: How to improve Business Processes using Business Process Automation approach;
- Lessons Learned: How to maximize IT investment when using model driven approach;
- OMG’s vision for business modeling, how it benefits the bottom line and how it can benefit your industry;
- The Open Group’s Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategy and roadmap;
- How to avoid pitfalls in applying Enterprise Architecture (EA), MDA, BPM, and MDD;
- For the Architects: Practical knowledge of Model Driven Architecture (MDA®), like the impacts on the model life cycle and in real application cases, and how it can be the driver of a successful overall business architecture strategy;
- Available modeling tools and solutions, including demonstrations (in the expo area).
CIO, CTO, COO, Program Managers, Project Managers, IT Managers, Technical Directors, Business Managers, Business Analysts